Do you ever pause in your life and just think "what the hell?" This happens to me far more often than I would like. For instance today I got this note on my door...
Dear people of the hood,
My name is Jared aka (Muerte), as a common curtesy, or common human etiquette, I would like to apologize for having my band (Our Revenge) rehearse, withought first letting you know that Wed. nights 7-9pm will be our weekly schedule. Also Sat. 11-1...give or take...It was brought to my attention that at least one individual was not too happy with the 9pm heavenly blessings of our joyous music (or ruckus, if you prefer) as children are trying to sleep. However, noise after 10pm is the city limit. Now I did talk it over with the band and we will end no later than 9:45 pm. Now another apology: it's freaking ninja loud. I want to be courteous of my good fellow people of the hood, by giving you my direct cell number. I am giving it to you for use, not so you can throw it away, then call the cops, then have them tell you they won't do anything until 10, then you get mad and pee on my front door. A simple text that it is 9:44 ...getting close buster...will be enough. Stating that you will track down my first born may be overboard. So fellow ninjas and pirates of the hood...party on dudes and we will have a most triumphant time.
What the hell? I don't know whether to laugh my head off or be pissed.

No comments:
Post a Comment